Reunited in Danger
by Joya Fields
Entangled Publishing July 2013
Author: Joya Fields
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: July 2013
Keely Allen’s life goes into a tailspin when her adoptive father is viciously attacked. And the detective who offers to help her? None other than the sexy, love ’em and leave ’em man who once broke her heart.
Homicide Detective Logan North carries a haunting secret that has always kept his emotions on lockdown. But when he is forced to work alongside his former lover, the heat is still there between them, burning hotter than ever. Logan is determined to keep the luscious and tempting Keely at a distance...but he made a vow not to leave until all are safe.
On their race to solve the tangled web of crime, drug deals, and human trafficking, dangers abound—both to their lives…and to their hearts.Today Joya is sharing her Top Ten Best Things about Autumn! LOVE Thanks Joya for including me in your tour and sharing with us!
Thanks very much for inviting me here today to share my newest release, REUNITED IN DANGER. Since this book takes place in
, during autumn,
I thought I’d make a top ten list about the best things about autumn. So if
you’re fanning yourself in the summer heat right now, maybe thinking about the
cool breezes that happen while Keely and Logan fall in love through this book
will help you sweat less and cool off a bit. Thanks for stopping by! Baltimore
1. Fall air: There’s something about a crisp, cool, autumn breeze.
2. Watching squirrels preparing for winter: Wow. They really scramble and work hard, don’t they?
3. Fires: Perfect for snuggling in front of a roaring fireplace or curling up with a book.
4. Harvests: Pumpkins, fall squash, and gourds.
5. Colorful leaves on trees: Mother Nature paints gorgeous shades of red, yellow and orange.
6. Fall festivals: Games, crafts, and good food!
7. Back to School: Whether you’re a kid or a parent, it’s fun to shop for supplies and new beginnings are special, too.
8. Breaking out a soft sweater or sweatshirt for the first time. Ahhh, the feel of soft, long-sleeved shirts to take off that chill.
9. Fall Flowers: Mums, goldenrods, and chrysanthemums.
10. No more cutting the grass! (Okay, raking leaves might nullify this one, because there’s still a lot of outside work to do, but at least I like raking leaves.)
First thoughts after.....
WOW! Awesome book!
How distracted did I get?
Reunited in Danger is a romantic thrill ride that keeps you on edge til the very end. Keeley is strong and fights for those who can't fight for themselves including her father. She's very realistic and likable. Logan, can we say new book boyfriend? LOL He's fighting his past to be a person he believes "Keels" deserves. I was so drawn into the book the boys got chicken nuggets, veggie straws and pears for dinner. Yeah, I was a bit distracted. Reunited in danger is definitely a MUST for Romantic Suspense fans.
I give Reunited in Danger.......
Reunited in Danger buy-links:
Joya Fields has had over 100 stories and articles published in local and national magazines. Her debut novel was a NJRW GOLDEN LEAF WINNER FOR BEST FIRST BOOK OF 2012 and is nominated for RT Book Reviews 2012 Indie Press/Self-Published Contemporary Romance award.
Joya has taught arts and crafts, worked in public relations, helped her children raise prize-winning 4-H livestock, competed in three marathons, and even spent a year as a Baltimore Colts cheerleader. She loves hanging with her high school sweetheart/husband of over twenty years, two very supportive children, and a pug who follows her everywhere.
a Rafflecopter giveaway